Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Heart Faces / Red, White & Blue

This week over at I Heart Faces, they are celebrating Red, White and Blue! I am excited to show off my action picture of my oldest son jumping in the bounce house at a 4th of July celebration in our old city. I have been practicing taking action shots in manual and have had the hardest time with the images coming out blurry. I would become discouraged and either accept that there were fuzzy spots or "cheat" and switch to the action setting on my camera.


In any case; I am starting to get the hang of it and understand how it works. Practice makes perfect. And because this is a "non competition" week; I also wanted to show off my first firework shot. I still had some issues trying to figure out how to capture these but by the end of the night I was able to get some really cool shots and of course, there is nothing like a little help from Lightroom to get rid of all the noise!



Hope everyone had as great of a 4th of July as I did with my friends and family! I end this post with a picture of my boys sporting their classic Old Navy Flag Tee's in Red, White and Blue! Don't forget to stop over at I Heart Faces to check out the other amazing entries!



2 comments: