Monday, October 24, 2011

I Heart Faces / Let Them Be Little

This weeks challenge over at I Heart Faces is featuring the the little ones; the babies and Tiny Tots! I am submitting this image of my (not quite) 18 month old (all the way on the right) and his brothers, friend and cousins all trying to jump rope. Evan is ALWAYS trying to do things the big kids are. He refuses to accept that he's just a tiny tot! One part of me wants to scream "just stay little" but the other part enjoys watching him grow and explore new talents!

''


If you're in need of a baby fix, head over to this weeks I Heart Faces thread, it will be impossible not to smile!

4 comments:

  1. so cute, I love capturing kids at play

    ReplyDelete
  2. They get big too fast. This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    http://k8tography.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-heart-faces-photo-challenge-let-them.html

    ReplyDelete