Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Gratitude - Day 22

Today is clothing. I love my boys (as does my wallet!!), but seeing all the beautiful dresses that are out in stores this time of year does make me a little sad that I don't have a daughter to dress up. The same thing happens to me around Easter! Thankfully, my boys don't mind dressing up for special occasions and so I will dress them in sweater vests and button down shirts. Sometimes we even go the shirt and tie route, just like Daddy, though I am a sucker for the sweater vest!

I am posting this picture of my boys dressed up for their Thanksgiving Day celebrations at school. David read & made Stone Soup in his class and Shaun had a Harvest Party where he shared a fruit salad with his classmates. Evan, just wanted to stand with his big brothers so I put him in a sweater too! I love that they humor me and I'll milk it for all it's worth until they no longer let me!

No comments:

Post a Comment