Friday, May 25, 2012

Project 365 - Day 146

This morning at 10 minutes before my alarm was set to go off to get the boys ready for school, David comes into our room with a piece of paper. He started talking about how he followed the directions, drew a skeleton and what not, I'm not quite sure, I was still waking up. As it turns out, he got a book from school about skeletons and bones and drew his own version following the directions in the book. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know what time he woke up to work on this drawing.

Once my eyes adjusted to being awake I was quite impressed, I mean check out the detail on the rib cage! He spent all morning talking about his drawing, and asked if he could bring it to school to show his teacher and friends. And I wanted to make sure this one was in the memory books (as David now refers to my pictures!), so we made sure to snap a quick image.

No comments:

Post a Comment