Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Project 365 - Day 325

Thankful, that after 6 (LONG!) years, I can FINALLY see the light at the end of the diaper changing tunnel!  I'm normally not one for posting pictures of my kids on the potty but this one deserves special attention since this moment might just mark the end of diapers as we know it in our household!  And that is something to CHEER about!

On a side note, potty training is pretty much the worst parenting job ever.  I am not sure if this will stick, but I'm going with it, he's motivated!  After a couple months of him just sitting on the potty now and then, and not doing anything, he finally went this past Saturday and has been willing to keep it up.  He still won't tell me when he needs to go but he doesn't fight me when I tell him it's time to go.  We shall see.  Right now he's enjoying his candy reward (yay for still having Halloween candy left!) and I'm thinking I may need to stock up on some M&M's.

No comments:

Post a Comment