Monday, December 2, 2013

365 ~ 2013: Day 336

Evan snuggling with his GG.



Entering this image into the I Heart Faces ~ Best Face of 2013 challenge.  There are a million more up close "faces" and portraits, I could have chosen, but I picked this one as my "best face of 2013" because it was a tender moment shared between a great grandson and his great grandmother.  These are the moments that make me want to be a better photographer.  This is a treasured memory that my son will have forever!


Photo Challenge Submission
Check out other Best Faces by clicking the link!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The love and the learning they are sharing is priceless. Grandparents are great! Especially great grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great candid shot! Oh how your son will cherish this photo for years to come!!

    ReplyDelete