Wednesday, June 25, 2014

365 ~ 2014: Day 176

Deck Renovation Project Day 31:  I took off today to take the boys south to hang out with a friend at the beach today!  It was the perfect beach day, we had a blast hanging out and soaking up the sun.  I'm a little bit crispy but totally worth it!  We stayed in town for dinner so we wouldn't have to sit in traffic.  I have never felt so welcome with my overtired children than I did eating at Marvels' Lunchbox.  You walk into the small dinning room and saw all the toys and knew it was a place that welcomed children!  The owner came out to chat with us and gave the kids some treats and took their pictures for his Facebook page!  Anyway...back to the deck...I left Nantasket Beach with blue skies and 90 degree temperatures...arrived home to pouring rain, thunder and lightning.  The best picture I could get was from the upper level.  Looks like they made some major progress today with the lower level!  I'm looking forward to seeing it in the daylight tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment