Saturday, March 19, 2016

365 ~ 2016: Day 79

And just like that it's over!  What an amazing close to show week, it was so fun to watch these kids. Here is David with his Omi, Grampy and GG who came to see him today.  It was a very exciting closing to the show, one of the directors, who was due to have her baby next week went into labor last night and was unable to make the show.  I received an email early this morning seeing if I would be able to assist with the soundtrack.  I was excited (and nervous!) for the opportunity to learn some of what goes on behind the scenes.  I arrived early and got my tutorial; took lots of notes and managed to not totally screw it up (only one minor hiccup - I cued scene change music before the scene had actually ended).  Being the kind of person who aims for perfection, I was kicking myself, but it could have been so much worse and figures I would mess up on an easy one.  In any case, I was happy to have been able to step in and help, the former thespian in me was totally geeking out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment