Saturday, May 20, 2017

52 Weeks ~ 2017: Week 20

Week 20 - weekly update includes the annual Mother's Day Brunch, BGS All School Meeting, Evan's well check and a baseball game!

Sunday May 14th


We had our annual brunch today and I'm a very lucky mom to call these three boys mine!




The yellow one was David's and now I can add Shaun's to my collection!  Looking forward to getting my 3rd one in a couple years!

Thursday May 18th


On Thursday morning, the 3rd grade hosted the all school meeting and Shaun played My Country, 'Tis of Thee on the recorder.

Black Belt Recorder Player
That afternoon, I picked up my SEVEN year old for his well check appointment!  He's growing like a weed!



Friday May 19th

In one of the few nice days we've had so far this Spring, I took the boys to watch the high school kids play baseball!  It was fun for them to see the big kids play and who knows maybe someday they'll play on that team!


No comments:

Post a Comment