Saturday, September 2, 2017

52 Weeks ~ 2017: Week 35

Week 35: weekly update includes one last hurrah before school starts, the first day of school, and my birthday celebration!

Sunday August 27th


Today we headed to Canobie Lake for the last hurrah before school starts back up!  We didn't close the park down, but we came close.

Family fun at Canobie Lake Park!

Tuesday August 29th

Today Evan's school held an open house for students to come in and check out their classrooms before the first day!  He's ready to go!


Last year at Mill Brook!

Wednesday August 30th


We're back to school!


First Day of 6th Grade

I have a middle school kid!

First Day of 4th Grade!



First Day of 2nd Grade!



The Middle and the Little off to school!

David on his own this year!

David had a half day for the first day of school so when he got off the bus I treated him to some lunch and ice cream at Arnie's!

Just me and the Big!

Saturday September 2nd 

It will be too busy on my actual birthday, so today we celebrated with dinner at my favorite local place, Ciao Pasta!


Ciao Pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment