Monday, January 1, 2018

PROJECT 12M ~ January 2018

Back in 2012, I started a photographic journal of our lives.  For 5 years I posted photo a day; it was my interpretation of Project 365.  Not only was it a great way to work on and improve my photography skills but it was a great way to document our daily lives as a family.  And while it was a very worthwhile project, it was a major time commitment and a lot of work.  Some days finding the "thing" to mark the day with was easy, other days I found myself just making something up.  And that sort of defeats the purpose of documenting our daily lives.  I decided to scale back last year and try a weekly project and even that proved to be a challenge as it took me well into 2018 to finish (yes this is a back dated post that I'm writing at the end of April!).  I don't want to give up on this project completely but posting weekly updates for a week that happened 3 months ago, also defeats the purpose, so I'm going to once again tweak things and see if I can find a happy medium!  So welcome to Project 12M.  You'll see a post when there is something worthy of posting and documenting and it will be organized by months! With this tweak, my hope is that I'll be able to keep up with it and post on the day the photo was taken but without the pressure of posting every day! Now with that said; HAPPY NEW YEAR!


We love the tradition of our NewYears-A-Palooza sleepover with our friends!

Happy New Year!

Ringing in the new year with the boys for the first time!

After ringing in the new year for the first time and getting up super early with your friends, it's a crash hard kind of afternoon!

The New Years crash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment