Monday, August 6, 2012

Project 365 - Day 219

Evan (aka The Destructinator - Master of Mischief and Mayhem) running at the park today! This kid is so lucky he is cute. His personality makes you want to hug him and strangle him simultaneously. I thought the third kid was supposed to be the laidback "easy" one, but Evan is exactly the opposite. I swear I cannot take my eyes off that kid for 2 seconds without him getting into something. In one day he managed to get into the salt shaker (dumped half of it on the table), a container of baking soda (half dumped out onto a dining room chair) and a box of fruit snacks form the pantry (which he tried to open but couldn't).

He's been known to get into my contact lens case and dump the contents out (not once, not twice, but 3 times in the span of 2 weeks). And he loves to go through peoples bags, especially mine (he is looking for my gum). The kid seriously exhausts me and I really hope that someday his curiosity and need get into things will serve him well in the future, but for now it's just driving Mommy super crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment