Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Project 365 - Day 220

Today I packed up the boys and headed to what I thought was going to be David's 6 year check up (he turns 6 on Thursday!). I walked in to the office only to find out that his appointment wasn't for today but it was rescheduled a month ago for the 16th. I remember them calling me to reschedule, but apparently I never actually changed the date in my calendar. Oops!

Well the boys doctor's office is right across the street from Daddy's office so I gave him a call to see if he would be up for a quick visit. The boys were so excited that he was in between patients and had a few minutes to spare. When we got to the office the boys saw their picture on the shelf, however it was a little outdated. It was a picture from last July. A couple nurses poked their heads in to say hello to the boys and mentioned that it might be time for Charlie to update his family portrait!

Since it was such a nice afternoon, the boys and I decided to try and get a new picture for Daddy's office! It was painful as always, (even with the bribe of M&M's) but after about 30 tries, I finally got a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment