Monday, September 12, 2011

I Heart Faces / Back to School

This weeks I Heart Faces theme is Back to School. This year was a big milestone for us as our oldest started Kindergarten. Two weeks ago I packed his back pack and snack and sent him off to the big school, Elementary School. It was also my middle son's first year of preschool. This is a picture of the two of them on Shaun's very first day of school. David having been to preschool for 2 years and already had his real first day of school a few days before was a seasoned pro at "First Days of School".

All morning he was explaining to his younger brother what school will be like and when I asked him to put his arm around his brother for a picture outside. This is the shot I got! As a mother it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. David was such a proud big brother that morning and I think it really shows!




Stop over I Heart Faces and check out all the other great back to school entries!

9 comments:

  1. Their expressions, their arms around each other...you caught THE moment! I can picture my older girl doing all that explaining in two years when the little one heads to preschool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great moment to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice when brothers look out for each other...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So special!

    Love it! I have a new photo blog hop starting Mondays... love to have you!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/09/capturing-beauty.html

    Traci

    ReplyDelete