Monday, September 19, 2011

I Heart Faces / A Touch of Sun

This weeks theme over at I Heart Faces is A Touch of Sun! It's something that I have loved seeing in photographs and had been trying to practice. I had the honor of photographing a wedding reception over the summer so that I could continue working on my skills. I love this picture. Not only was it my favorite from the night, but it is one of my favorites over any other moment I have captured. It was the first time that I was able to capture the sun and not only did it work well (well at least in my opinion) in the photograph, but it was such a beautiful candid moment captured of the bride and her daughter.



To see more please stop over at I Heart Faces and check out all the beautiful touches of sun!

2 comments:

  1. such an emotive capture...great shot :) and love the sun flare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the capture! The sun works well in highlighting the love for her daughter in the bride's eyes. Keep up the good work & thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete