Wednesday, June 1, 2016

365 ~ 2016: Day 153

Tonight David played the game of his life!  He had TWO big hits tonight and made contact on his last at bat (it was caught by the other teams second baseman).  His confidence has skyrocketed this season and it's a credit to the amazing coaching he gets each week.  And the bonus was that his team rallied in the end to come out on top!

This is the picture I snapped of his first hit.  He cranked it into the outfield!  Kudos to the other teams outfield for their hustle, because he only ended up with a single.  But even still, it was his best hit of the season.  There is some motion blur because as soon as I heard the ping, I started to move the camera to watch where the ball was going.  I was just glad I hit the shutter before I moved too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment