Thursday, June 30, 2016

365 ~ 2016: Day 182

When trying to figure out what to do today, it was decided that we didn't really want to do the amusement park day trip, since the boys had to be back in town for their swimming lessons.  So I had suggested a trip north.  I have been wanting to cross off a breakfast place in Sugar Hill off my "Good Eats" bucket list and so we trekked the hour and 15 minutes to try the pancakes at Polly's Pancake Parlor.  The breakfast was good, but I would not say it's the "best I ever had".  I guess if I were every up in the Sugar Hill area again, I would venture to have some pancakes, but I don't think I'll be itching to get back anytime soon.  I admit that I have been spoiled by my local favorite, Tucker's and the bar is set very high.  On our way back south, we decided to sign the boys up for a ropes course tour at Alpine Adventures in Lincoln, NH.  They had lots of fun and I was most impressed by the littlest, who overcame his fear of the zipline and did it!  I think now that they know what to expect, they'll be itching to do it again sometime!  Evan Dad got in on the fun and managed to complete all 3 levels (the kids were not old enough for level 3)!  We finished the day with swimming lessons, dinner, and then some mini-golf and ice cream at Chuckster's!  I love STAYCATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment